In addition to day trips that can be made it is possible to organize tailor-made trips, depending on your needs and the time you have available.
The prices you’ll see listed in the bottom of the page include:
– The fee to the marine park of Bazaruto Archipelago
– The transport on board our boats
– The snorkelling equipment (fins and mask)
– A delicious meal including fresh fish (for the vegetarians or intolerants we preview a different menu ) served on tables set up under a tent to protect from the sun prepared locally on the island .The lunch will include grilled fish, rice with vegetables, salad, a tomato sauce with potatoes and vegetables to put on rice, bread, fruit.
– Water and 1 soft drink
IMPORTANT: WE REMEMBER THAT ALL THE ISLANDS OF BAZARUTO ARCHIPELAGO ARE PART OF A MARINE RESERVE.
THERE ARE BASIC RULES TO BE RESPECTED SUCH AS:
– DO NOT STAND OR STEPON THE CORAL REEF .
– DO NOT LET THE TRASH OR BUTTS ON THE BEACH ISLAND.
– DO NOT TAKE SHELLS OR CORAL PIECES TO BRING AS SOUVENIR (IN ANY CASE AT THE AIRPORT THEY WILL MAKE THEM LEAVE)
– RESPECT THE ENVIRONMENT AND REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE IN ONE OF THE MOST SPECTACULAR PLACES IN THE PLANET
2 MILE REEF
For divers Two Mile reef is a very long reef, an incredible site to dive.
The northern part of the reef is full of colorful corals. The southern part is more flat and sandy but offers a good chance to meet big races.
The fauna is diverse: 75% of the species in the Indian Ocean has been reviewed on Two Mile Reef (surgeonfish, parrotfish, triggerfish, angel, clown, etc.); It will meet seven different species of rays (eagle rays, mobula, honeycomb, marble, sharponose and sometimes mantas) reef sharks, turtles (hawksbill, green, loggerhead), particularly large and friendly groupers, moray eels.
Two Mile Reef is also one of the most beautiful sites in Mozambique for snorkelling. Aquarius is shallow (4-5 meters) and this brings a clear always. The corals are beautiful and in excellent health. The fish varied and abundant. With a little ‘luck, avvisterete also turtles, sharks or small breeds.
The Bazaruto archipelago consists of a chain of six idyllic islands that Bazaruto, Benguerra, Magaruque, Santa Carolina (Paradise Island), and Banque Pansy Shell Islands.
The Bazaruto Archipelago is really one of the most beautiful destinations on the African continent. The area is a conservation area and national park, including coral reefs surrounding the islands.
The National Park and the surrounding marine environment is a unique eco-system that can support a diverse population of fauna and flora, including forests, savannas and wetlands.
Bazaruto holds the last viable population of the endangered dugong on the African coast. Four species of turtles are found here. The monkey Samango inhabits mangrove islands and the continent. Also there are small antelopes, flamingos, pelicans, otters, dolphins, humpback whales and crocodiles, in the inland lakes of the island.
Hundreds of species of fish have been recorded and 160 species of birds.